Tuesday, June 21, 2011

VERSACE for H&M


Versace making low-cost clothes?  

For me is a bittersweet feeling that Donatella Versace is designing a whole collection for retail stores H&M. From one side is great because you and me,  fashion devourers under budgets can get a sneak peak of the Versace magic. But on the other side, the real essence of the Versace Brand has nothing to do with budgets, or low cost fabrics, or massive consumption. 
Versace has meant nothing else but LUXE, EXCENTRICITY, EXCESS, & COUTURE.
Clearly H&M and Versace working together is a move that reveals the growing amount of fashioholics around the world and how much more consumers are now aware of high fashion designers. 
So at the end, cheers to Versace for all of us!
Enjoy!
KarenR


Im sharing the official video, and the pictures od Donatella working with H&M.


Love, 
KarenR

3 comments:

  1. This is a collection I really can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually bought a piece from one of these couture/high street collaborations. I kind of think that if I'm buying designer then it's for the quality because the designs and trends will all be ripped off my high street stores anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited about this collaboration! I cannot wait for this to come out and I will be waiting in line at the Michigan Avenue H&M!

    ReplyDelete