Wednesday, May 18, 2011

KarenR .. Im´s


KarenR .. Im´s

Im  basically a  rEal girl who loves 2 laugh, and loves desSert.
Im  passionate about people and their looks: rEal people, under rEal circumstAnces, in reAl places, reAl bodiEs,  with rEal money. 
Im a believer that with the right information  everybody can  look the best version of themselves.  And that´s my MotivE for the blogG. 
Im a clothes addict, shoe lover, and magazine devorer, and i can say a silent beauty products tester ;) Im a natural buyer i´ve been testing on myself for about 4 years almost every beauty product realeased on the US. So I DO know what works and worth the money and whats just a nice bottle with nOthing in It. 
I try to be a better version of KarenR every day, i love daddy, mommma and 2 inspiring sistErs and im mY granPa.
HopE u let me know your ¨ IM´S ¨ soon and work ur style with me :)
Love, Love 
KarenR

No comments:

Post a Comment